Accredited 4 Day Course
Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring (Level 5, ILM)
This 4-day face-to-face training course includes an optional assessment, which will lead to the Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring (Level 5) accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management
The 4 training days are non-consecutive and spread out across 2-3 terms - to allow time between each day for participants to practise and embed the coaching skills & tools.
Who Is It for?
Any staff members with a responsibility for coaching (or thinking of becoming a coach) in their school.
Course Outcomes Include:
- knowledge and skills in essential coaching techniques, as well as some of the more advanced skills and techniques
- clarity about coaching from live coaching demonstrations and several opportunities to practise coaching will fellow course members.
- confidence and preparedness to deliver coaching and develop coaching programmes in your school
- ability to manage challenges more creatively and create more self-reflective, motivated and cohesive teams
Next Course Dates Summer / Autumn 2017
Next Course Dates Autumn 2017 / Spring 2018
- All prices are per person +VAT.
- The optional assessment fee for accreditation is payable when training starts - see Accreditation Details below
- NB - Although the award is in coaching and mentoring, it allows for specialising in one or the other, and this 4-day course focuses on coaching
Included In The Course:
- all face-to-face training and materials
- venue hire, lunch and refreshments
- 3 half-hour tutorial support sessions, in the form of either coaching or mentoring (from the lead trainer) - these are done by phone/skype
- access to Square Two's online coaching forum (to ask questions, network and share experiences/case studies with other course participants, etc.)
Accreditation Details - Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring
Once you’ve signed up for this 4-day course and started the face-to-face training, you’ll receive details of how to apply for the Certificate. This comprises 3 assignments, each with between 9 and 12 questions to answer on coaching and its application in the workplace. The 4-day course prepares you for these assessments, along with your own reading (from the reading list provided) and your application of coaching in your school. You will also receive comprehensive support from your designated ILM tutor