The Print & Pin series is a neat, tip-filled resource for staff development.
Its compact style and pictures make it a quick and easy read, yet each one is full of useful tips for personal and professional development.
Head Teachers report using them as part of staff meetings and briefings, as they can be useful discussion points.
Team leaders have used them for team development during team meetings, and individual development of staff on a 1-1 level.
In general – you can use them as part of INSET sessions, team meetings, 1-1 mentoring sessions, or simply print them off and pin them up on your staff notice board!
An example is shown here on the left (click on it to see an enlarged version).
A selection of the previous topics include:
- Planning for a stress-free summer term
- What are the top 3 features of an emerging leader?
- Reconnecting with your school vision
- What’s your personal best?
- 10 Self-empowering questions for going it alone
With a strong coaching focus, this newsletter will:
- share coaching case studies with you
- give you tips and tools to develop your coaching skills
- tell you about the latest coaching courses for school staff
- ask you thought-provoking questions to develop your practice
- provide you with a range of information on coaching, useful if you're just starting on your coaching journey
If you have any coaching topics you'd like to see featured in this newsletter, drop me an email with your ideas. I'd love to hear from you.
Parallelogram has a wider Personal Development focus, including topics such as:
- Effective Questions Leaders Ask
- Tips for Leading & Managing Change
- Tips for Being a More Mindful Leader
- Stress Reducing Tips
Posts are usually sent out once a week, and have monthly theme. They contain tips, tools & resources around coaching and personal development topics.
Check out the latest posts here.
Some examples of previous posts:
Sign up for Print & Pin and our newsletters, and receive your free eBook
You can opt out at any time.